Frequently asked questions
- My establishment is not open all year round, just seasonally – should I indicate this?
- What should I do if user identification fails when signing into the Citizen Portal?
- What documents are required for registration?
- Name of the accommodation establishment
- Statistical code (where available, depending on classification)
- Registration number of the establishment issued by the local government
- If there is no address, the topographical lot number
- How long the establishment is expected to be open during the year
- Classification data on the establishment corresponding to its type (if available)
- Capacity data: rooms (residential units), beds (places), maximum number of extra beds, number of accessible rooms
- Accommodation establishment data, e.g. operating licence number (if there is a catering unit)
- Whether there is a pool on the grounds:
- pool data: area (m2), maximum permitted capacity of the pool (number of people), pool surface area (m2)
- Property management system data – if in place already or yet to be purchased.
- How is the data supply done?
- What e-mail address and telephone number should I provide as personal data?
- What phone number and e-mail address should I use when filling in details of the accommodation provider?
- I run an accommodation establishment as an entity that cannot be selected from the drop-down list of the “type of business association” menu, what should I do?
- What should I do if I receive the error message “Connection failed – you have no right of representation/authorisation for this tax number”?
- What should I do if I do not have a post code?
- What should I do if the street name is not included in the list?
- Can I register without entering an accommodation establishment?
- I will close earlier than I indicated when registering in the NTDSC. Do I need to do anything?
- Do I only need to register restaurants that have an operating licence in the NTDSC?
- What data do I need to report when adding a pool facility?
- Area of the pool (m2)
- Registration number of the pool
- Maximum permitted capacity of the pool (number of users): The maximum permitted capacity of the pool is equal to the maximum number of users allowed in the pool area at any one time.
- Maximum permitted daily capacity of the pool (number of users): Maximum permitted daily capacity means the number of users allowed to enter the pool area from opening until closing time for the purpose of using the pool facility
- The calculation method is set out in detail in Chapter V, “Public baths capacity” of Decree 37/1996 (X. 18) of the Ministry of Social Welfare
- Water surface area (m2) of the pools in the facility: The sum of the surface areas of all the pools in the facility (m2)
- What should I do if I have added a pool facility but I want to delete it?
- What should I do if I have added a restaurant, but I want to delete it?
- Can I delete accommodation establishments added incorrectly or by mistake?
- What should I do if I do not use a property management system?
- How do I get certification?
- How do I know that my requests for certification to be signed have been successfully uploaded?
- How will I know that the certification has been issued?
- What happens if I do not upload a request for certification to be signed?
- Can I begin my data supply without uploading the certification to my property management system?
If this happens, you will need to have the ID verified by the issuing authority (e.g. tax authority). If you do this, you can provide proof to the HTA that you have taken steps to resolve your data problem within the registration deadline.
In order to register, you will need your username and password for the Citizen Portal, and the details of the person or organisation providing accommodation.
You need to provide the following information on the accommodation establishment:
If the data in any of the public records are incorrect, you will need to cross-check your data with the competent authorities. Please return to registration as soon as you have clarified the authorisation.
You must supply the following data:
If you have a pool facility but some of the above data are not available, please contact the NTDSC Customer Service.
In accordance with Article 5 (1) of Government Decree No. 235/2019. (15 October) on the Implementation of the Act on the Responsibilities of the State Regarding the Development of the Tourist Regions the accommodation provider is obliged to register on the electronic interface operated for this purpose by the operator of the National Tourism Data Supply Centre within 5 days after the commencement of the accommodation service activity.
For more information, please go to https://info.ntak.hu/en/softwares.