How to register?
Registration in NTDSC is an entirely digitised process that can only be completed by electronic means. The accommodation establishment may be registered by its legal representative or by a proxy thereof. For registration, you will need the documents listed below. Please note that the data entered in NTDSC must fully correspond to the data in any other official documents.
- tax number of the legal entity or registered taxpayer natural person engaged in accommodation service activities;
- a document issued by the regionally competent notary as per the address of the accommodation establishment certifying the accommodation provider’s activity (operating licence);
- a document confirming the accuracy of the accommodation establishment’s address (e.g. title deed, lease contract);
- exact name and version number of the property management system (PMS) application used by the accommodation establishment (please note that the property management system must be able to communicate with NTDSC, see HERE);
- the Citizen Portal login data (username, password) of the person performing the registration (who is the legal representative of the accommodation provider);
- where the person performing the registration is not a legal representative of the accommodation provider, he/she has been authorised by the legal representative in the Provision Registry (Guide to the Provision Registry)
Registration in NTDSC can be performed by the accommodation provider itself or its legal representative or, in the case of companies, by the person specified in the Provision Registry.
As the first step of the registration process, the system verifies the authorisation of the natural person performing the registration based on the Citizen Portal’s username and password entered. The details of the accommodation provider (name, contact details, tax number) as well as the details of the accommodation establishment (name, services provided, name and version number of the NTDSC-compatible property management system) are entered in NTDSC by the person performing the registration.
Tutorial videos for NTDSC registration
The following videos will help you complete the registration process. The first video will give you instructions on how to register the master data of the accommodation provider, while the second helps you register accommodation establishment data. Please note that registration is subject to certain conditions, for more information see the Frequently Asked Questions section or the User Guides in the section For Accommodation Providers.
Login to the NTDSC system and registration of the accommodation provider
Registration of the accommodation establishment
How to supply data?
Data supplies for all accommodation establishments can only be submitted electronically with the data entered into the property management system used by the given accommodation establishment. Of all data entered, only statistical data are transmitted to NTDSC. Data supplies can be submitted through an NTDSC-compatible property management system application certified by the Hungarian Tourism Agency (HTA). The property management system automatically transmits to NTDSC the anonymous statistical data (with NO personal data included) falling within the scope of the daily data supply upon the technical closure of the given day.
What software can be used to supply data?
Only NTDSC-compatible PMS software is suitable for submitting data supplies. Below you will find the continuously growing list of property management system applications that have been certified by the HTA as suitable for the purposes of NTDSC data supplies.
|Name of manufacturer or distributor||Application name and version number||
|7Hills IT Kft.||7H NTAK Connector 1.0||LINK|
|7x24 Central Hostel||PBPMS v1.0.9||LINK|
|Árpád Híd Ingatlan Kft.||Fig Tree Hotel
Management System v7.0
|Bit Soft Hu Kft.||BitNTAK_OHOpera5 19.06||LINK|
|Bit Soft Hu Kft.||BitNTAK_OHSuite8 19.06||LINK|
|Bit Soft Hu Kft.||BitNTAK_Protel 19.06||LINK|
|Bit Soft Hu Kft.||BitNTAK_ProtelAir 19.06||LINK|
|CampSOFT Kft.||CampMAN v5||LINK|
|Chekin Soluciones Digitales S.L.||CheKin v1.1.0||LINK|
|Chrome-Soft Kft.||Hotelgram: 7.10.14||LINK|
|Com-Passz Kft.||VHR NTAK 126.96.36.199.||LINK|
|CTS Informatikai Kft.||CTS Szálláshely Nyilvántartó 1.0||LINK|
|Digithotel Online Foglalás Kft.||Digithotel.hu V1.1.1||LINK|
|EleniSoft Hungary Kft.||EleniSoft PMS 1.0.0||LINK|
|Flexys Számítástechnikai Rendszerház Kft.||Flexys NTAK Kommunikációs Modul V1.0||LINK|
|Front Desk Master Ltd.||FDM v1.0.0||LINK|
|GAP Solutions Kft.||RoomSoft v1.0||LINK|
|GTSG Kft.||GTSG Hotel 1.04||LINK|
|Gubse AG||SIHOT V9.0||LINK|
|HC Delta Kft.||EOSNTAK_v1.0||LINK|
|Hospitality and Retail Systems Kft.||HRS Enterprise Hospitality Portal (OPERA) 1.6||LINK|
|Hospitality and Retail Systems Kft.||HRS Enterprise Hospitality Portal (Suite8) 1.6||LINK|
|HostWare Kft.||HostWare FRO 7.18||LINK|
|Hotelsystem Kft.||Hotelsystem 3||LINK|
|Infor (Österreich) GmbH||Infor Starlight W-8.2.2G||LINK|
|MAISTRO Informatikai Kft.||Maistro Front Office PMS Hotel Maistro: 188.8.131.52||LINK|
|Mister Booking Hotels||Mister Booking v11||LINK|
|Ofimatica TSS||OfiHotel 1.1||LINK|
|Online Vendégkönyv Kft.||Online Vendégkönyv 1.0.0||LINK|
|Profit-X Kft.||JPMS for Joomla 1.0||LINK|
|Rhino Computer Kft.||Rhino Szállodai Rendszer RhinoSzalloda: v1.0||LINK|
|r3server.com Kft.||R3SERVER-H 3.0||LINK|
|thePass Kft.||SabeeApp v3.7||LINK|
|TMRW Alkalmazások Kft.||TMRW-NTAK_Clock v1.0.0||LINK|
|UCS RKeeper Rendszerház Kft.||Shelter v184.108.40.206||LINK|
|Using Kft.||eRecepcios V2.1.2.||LINK|
|Infor Österreich GmbH||HMS:220.127.116.11||LINK|
|MediaOrigo International Ltd.||Travelium v1||LINK|
Who is entitled to use the freeware?
HTA provides the ‘VENDÉGEM’ (‘MY GUEST’) application free of charge to accommodation providers with no more than 8 rooms and 16 beds (including extra beds) for the quick and easy submission of daily data supplies. You can request the software free of charge on the NTDSC portal during the registration of your accommodation establishment.
Compared to other property management systems, there is no need to meet any technical criteria prior to the use of the ‘VENDÉGEM’ freeware or to wait for the software to arrive. All you need is access to Internet and the application is ready to be used right after your NTDSC registration. The user who can log in the ‘VENDÉGEM’ application for the first time by using his Citizen Portal ID is the natural person who registered the given accommodation establishment in NTDSC.
Please go to the application’s information page for everything you need to know about the freeware.
User Guides with detailed information on the use of NTDSC are available for download here.
- NTDSC: first steps NTAK_Felhasználói kézikönyv_Első lépések_v5.30.pdf
- NTDSC: registration of accommodation providers: NTAK_Felhasználói kézikönyv_Szálláshely-szolgáltató regisztráció_v5.30.pdf
- NTDSC: accommodation and certificate management: NTAK_Felhasználói kézikönyv_Szálláshely- és tanúsítványkezelés_v5.30.pdf
- NTDSC: user management: NTAK_Felhasználói kézikönyv_Felhasználó kezelés_v5.30.pdf
- Provision Registry: Guide to the issue of NTDSC administrator authorisation NTAK_RNY_segédlet_v3.00.pdf