In order to support smaller accommodation facilities, the Hungarian Tourism Agency provides a hotel management software, suitable for digital data supply to NTAK free of charge to accommodation providers operating with no more than 8 rooms and 16 beds.
What is the Az Én Vendégszobám application?
- The Az Én Vendégszobám is a simplified guest registration application that supports simplified tasks. The Hungarian Tourism Agency provides it free of charge to accommodation providers operating no more than 8 rooms and 16 beds.
- The Az Én Vendégszobám application is still being developed and its official issue is expected in the summer.
Under what terms and conditions can the Az Én Vendégszobám be used?
- There are no more than 8 rooms and 16 beds at the accommodation facility.
- At campsites the pitches must be used as residential units.
- For beds only the permanent beds should be taken into account without any spare beds.
- The application may be registered on the NTAK platform following the registration of the accommodation facility.
- The terms and conditions must be taken into account always for one given accommodation facility.
- More than one accommodation facility may register multiple applications. This applies to all accommodation facilities that satisfy the suitability criteria.